OUR COMMITMENT TO PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY
We are a company registered in the Republic of Lithuania in Vilnius under the name UAB „Transeta“, code 152104019, Gardino g. 76A, LT-66225 Druskininkai. Tel. +370 313 53369, e-mail: email@example.com, which is your personal data manager.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Definitions used in this Policy
- Data protection principles we follow
- What rights do you have regarding your Personal Data
- What Personal Data we gather about you
- How we use your Personal Data
- Who else has access to your Personal Data
- How we secure your data
- Information about cookies
- Contact information
Personal Data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing – any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data.
Data subject – a natural person whose Personal Data is being processed.
We/us (either capitalized or not) – UAB „Transeta”.
PRINCIPLES OF DATA PROTECTION
The Data Subject has the following rights:
- Processing is lawful, fair, transparent. Our processing activities have lawful grounds. We always consider your rights before processing personal data. We will provide you information regarding processing upon request.
- Processing is limited to the purpose. Our processing activities fit the purpose for which Personal Data was gathered.
- Processing is done with minimal data. We only gather and process the minimal amount of Personal Data required for any purpose.
- Processing is limited with a time period. We will not store your Personal Data for longer than needed.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
The Data Subject has the following rights:
- Right to information – meaning you have to right to know whether your Personal Data is being processed, what data is gathered, from where it is obtained and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right to access – meaning you have the right to access the data collected from/about you, including your right to request and obtain a copy of your Personal Data gathered.
- Right to rectification – meaning you have the right to request rectification or erasure of your Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure – meaning in certain circumstances you can request for your Personal Data to be erased from our records.
- Right to restrict processing – meaning where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to object to automated processing – meaning you have the right to object to automated processing, including profiling; and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing. This right you can exercise whenever there is an outcome of the profiling that produces legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you.
- Right to lodge a complaint – in the event that we refuse your request under the Rights of Access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled, please contact us.
- Right for the help of supervisory authority – meaning you have the right for the help of a supervisory authority and the right for other legal remedies such as claiming damages.
- Right to withdraw consent – you have the right withdraw any given consent for processing of your Personal Data.
If you would like to receive information about the collection of your personal data or to request the processing of incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate data and to request rectification or erasure, please send us a request via email. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org with the message “Request for personal data processing” in the header of the letter.
We may ask for proof of identity to properly identify you. Within 30 calendar days of the date of the written request, information on the data you process shall be provided upon verification of your identity.
Information is provided free of charge. If we find that requests are manifestly unreasonable or disproportionate, in particular because of their repetitive content, we may charge a reasonable fee based on the administrative cost of providing the information or communications or action requested, or refuse to act on the request.
DATA WE GATHER
When you visit our site or contact us to request information or give us permission to use the data you provide, we make the following choices by selecting the appropriate option:
- Your name, phone number, email address;
- IP address, visitor page address, previous page address, date and time, browser type and version;
- To receive and send content of messages, correspondence history;
- When you come to the transeta.lt site from third-party pages, newsletters, we click on the source from which the visitor came from, the name of the advertising campaign and its position.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We collect, process and store your personal data only on the legal grounds defined in the personal data protection law, in order to use the data provided with your consent, in order to:
- To improve your service and experience while visiting or using our site, improve the site;
- To administer and analyze the opinions of our customers to improve the quality, variety and availability of the products we offer;
- To contact you by email mail or mobile, consulting and problem solving;
- If you have ticked the appropriate options (consents), inform you of exclusive promotions or discounts, submit similar offers via email. by mail or / and short message; You may revoke this consent at any time.
WHO ELSE CAN ACCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We do not share your personal data with strangers. Personal Data about you is, in some cases, provided to our trusted partners in order to either make providing the service to you possible or to enhance your customer experience. We share your data only with trusted third-parties, and will only work with processing partners who are able to ensure adequate level of protection to your Personal Data.
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent. We disclose your Personal Data to third parties or public officials when we are legally obliged to do so. We might disclose your Personal Data to third parties if you have consented to it or if there are other legal grounds for it.
HOW WE SECURE YOUR DATA
We assure you that all your data is collected, processed and stored in accordance with the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Law of the Republic of Lithuania and other directly applicable European Union Personal Data Protection Laws with appropriate organizational and technical measures to protect your data such as destruction, alteration, and unauthorized processing.
We do our best to keep your personal data secure by using secure protocols for communication and data transmission.
DATA PROTECTION OF MINORS
If you are under the age of 18, you should not submit your personal data without the consent of your parents or guardians. e-mail email@example.com and we will remove all related data as soon as possible.
COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES WE USE
A cookie is a tiny text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help make sites work. Only we can access the cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level.
Currently we operate an ‘implied consent’ policy which means that we assume you are happy with this usage. If you are not happy, then you should either not use this site, or you should delete the cookies having visited the site, or you should browse the site using your browser’s anonymous usage setting (called “Incognito” in Chrome, “InPrivate” for Internet Explorer, “Private Browsing” in Firefox and Safari, etc.). However, choosing to disable cookies may hinder your use of certain functions. Learn more about cookies here.
These cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website, such as logging in. These cookies don’t collect any personal information.
These cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalized features possible. For example, they might remember your name and e-mail in comment forms so you don’t have to re-enter this information next time when commenting.
These cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services
These cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and to your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They are usually placed to the website by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers. Often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organisation.
Social network cookies
These cookies are required to use the information on the transeta.com site in your social profile account. Social network cookies do not affect the navigation of our site.
Data about cookies stored
|__utma, _ga, _gat, _gid
|Cookies are used to collect statistics about website traffic.
|Until browser close
|Remembers the language selected by the user
|Encrypted login session identifier. Need to maintain user login, shopping carts.
|Displays a message on the cookie confirmation page.
We are committed to safeguarding your privacy. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your Personal Data and we will gladly assist you.